Browse hundreds of used motorcycles for sale by auction across the UK, including bikes from BMW, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki and Yamaha.
Welcome to Motorcycle Auctions
Motorcycling is one of the purest ways of getting from A to B - nothing quite matches the thrill of being at one with a two-wheeled machine weighing just a few hundred pounds.
As Robert Pirsig says in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: “You’re completely in contact with it all. You’re in the scene, not just watching it … the sense of presence is overwhelming.”
Motorbikes have more than double the fuel economy of cars, are easier to park, more environmentally friendly, and a breeze for commuting. Motorcyclists often also love being part of a close-knit biking community.
And with so many models in today’s marketplace, of all ages and in a wide variety of conditions, there’s something for all tastes and budgets.
Browse hundreds of used motorbikes for sale (and some scooters, but no quad bikes or trikes) on this website, from BMW, Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki – and many other top makes. All are being sold on eBay by private vendors UK-wide. The overwhelming majority are in full working order, but all are previously owned, so extensive maintenance may be needed on some models. Each bike’s condition is outlined in the auction description.
Our customised search tool looks through all the auctions currently live on eBay, filtering out wrongly advertised or irrelevant sales to save you time and hassle and ensuring you only access the most relevant results.
Bikes are categorised by make (follow the links down the left of each page) – filter results by:
- Auction price (low-high)
- Auction time (newly listed-ending soon)
Buying a motorcycle on eBay
- Check the seller’s rating – don’t deal with anyone with lots of negative feedback
- Don’t take your deal outside of eBay – you’ll lose the extra protection provided
- Read the auction description carefully - ask for more details if you need to
- Bear in mind that some models may need a lot of work – be sure before you buy
- Can you view the bike before bidding? Can you take someone else with you for a second opinion, especially if you are not mechanically minded?
- Don’t get into bidding wars – stick to your budget
- You may need to bid right up until the auction ends – be logged into eBay when it’s due to close
- Be aware of where the auction is taking place – and whether you’ll need to sort out transportation for the bike